Atti the Cat + Cars = Bad


Atti, my beloved store cat, got hit by a car yesterday. She seems to be fine-no broken bones. I took her to the hospital immediately and will be taking her for a follow up on Friday. As ridiculous as it sounds, please send positive vibes her way. For those of you who have met her you know this store wouldn't be what it is without her. More customers know her name than mine and there are so many children, and adults, who look forward to seeing her sitting in the window, waiting for them. Atti has been with me since she was born, before I had my store, and I'm so proud of the joy she brings to the lives of others. Thank you, all, for keeping her in your thoughts. She would like me to add that treats and toys may be left at the store for her.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, no! I'm just now reading about this. Is she doing OK? Both of you are in my thoughts. BTW, Atti's face reminds me of our tabby cat's face, except our girl doesn't have long hair. :)