Gifts!!


This is a belated post but I blame the discombobulation of the posts on post-traumatic-Christmas stress from working in retail-syndrome. I wanted to post a very heartfelt thank you to the artists who bestowed upon me overly generous gifts this year. It is my honor to sell their work and their level of gratitude is humbling, to say the least. Another gift, bestowed upon me by my dear, sweet brother, (pictured above) needs to be blogged about as well. He gave me a book which incorporates sewing (my first crafty passion) with electrical wiring, a hobby I'm actually kind of into (odd, right?) ANYway, this book gives patterns for sewing a skirt with LED lighting throughout it, a purse that lights up when you open it, a messenger bag that lights up when your cell phone rings, thus notifying you of an incoming call which may otherwise have gone unnoticed due to your phone being buried in the depths of the bag, and many more. In short, this book is the coolest book EVER. I will keep you posted once I begin sewing projects from the book. Unless things go terribly wrong with the wiring and I burn my fingertips off.

Comments