Weather? What weather?


Snow, snow and more snow. Despite how you may feel, eventually the snow will melt, flowers will bloom, birds will sing, and life will go on. At Thin Ice life continues to go on already. In fact, the inclement weather conditions make life interesting at Thin Ice. Daily I look out my window and watch people attempt to drive the wrong way down a one way (Breckenridge); I watch them fall off either their bikes or off their feet (no one, that I've seen, has seriously injured themselves); and I watch people get stuck in snow banks and parking spots. This affords me the opportunity to watch people come from everywhere to help people up, to push people out, and to basically come together to exemplify the community I'm so proud to be a part of. So yeah, this weather sucks. But the people in Buffalo make it worth it to put up with. Despite how you may feel, this weather can't and won't last forever so let's just stick it out a little longer.

Pictured above are some new bracelets by local artist Mindy M. All vintage beads woven on a sterling silver cuff bracelet.

Comments