Do You Know What's Around the Corner!?!


VALENTINE'S DAY!


I love Valentine's Day regardless of whether or not I'm in a relationship. The way I see it, I have such amazing people in my life all year, having one majorly special person doesn't make a huge difference. (Which doesn't mean I don't want sponge candy and/or anything pink from the aforementioned majorly special person)


Luckily for me, the amazing artists at Thin Ice appreciate Valentine's Day as well and have made wonderful Valentine's Day themed items for me to enjoy until they are purchased for you to enjoy. The first such artist is the amazingly talented Vicki Schneider of Expressive Glass. At the Expressive Glass Studio Vicki teaches the art of handcrafting "soft glass" jewelry through flameworking (also called lampworking).


Pictured here is her ‘Hearts’ Collection which includes... you guessed it, flameworked heart necklaces in a variety of colors.


What exactly is flamework glass, you ask? ….

Comments