I know what I'm wearing to Oktoberfest!

Of course I may be biased (my last name literally translates to 'Germany') but I think it's about time there was some German oriented clothing available in Buffalo! While I know there are a considerable number of Irish folks residing in Buffalo, there are still a fair amount of German folks as well. Considering this month celebrates Oktoberfest, there are a whole lot more people claiming to be German for the sake of tossing back a few beers! For true Germans, or those impostors who just want to fit in at the many beer festivals, this shirt is for you.



Of course we all know it doesn't matter your nationality when drinking in Buffalo so by all means, stay true to your roots.





And for those whose 'roots' get a little ...complicated, we've got something for you too!


The ubiquitious hoodie. What would we do without it? These are all silk screened by a local artist who is happy to do custom work. Stop in to see his work (of which there is much more) or place a custom order at no extra charge! See you soon!

Comments