It's Almost Here!!!!


The Elmwood Avenue Festival of the Arts is almost here! This coming weekend, August 28-29, the Elmwood Avenue Festival of the Arts will be taking place right outside Thin Ice! This is exciting news people! Because the majority of the items for sale at Thin Ice are handcrafted by local artists many of them participate in the festival. Why is this so exciting? Because rarely are so many of the artists within such close proximity to one another and to Thin Ice, which enables me to visit them all!


I feel truly grateful for the opportunity to support the local arts community through my store and look forward to the opportunity to see so many of my artists all together. The festival is a wonderful event, run by great people who really care about our community. I hope you're all planning on stopping down and checking out the locally handcrafted wares. Don't forget to stop in and say hi!

Comments