Atti leaves! Shop Cat Stories, Episode #1.

“Simon!”

No response.

“Simon!” wailed Atti. “Wake up!”

Simon curled over in his box and yawned.





“You party all night and sleep all day – I’m leaving!”

Simon stretched and flicked his tail.
















Frustrated, Atti dropped her trunk, spilling jewelry, shirts, and essentials. “Did you hear me? Or has catnip scrambled your furry brain?”


Simon lifted his head. “What shall I do?”








Atti huffed. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn!”


From his box, Simon watched Atti waltz out the door for the #20 bus.

“She’ll be back,” he purred. “She never goes further than the tree.”

He waited.

And waited.

Simon rose from his box and jumped to the floor, stepping over shot glasses and streamers.

He crouched at the sidewalk and peered into the street.

“Where did she go?”

Comments